Monday, April 11, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice... - Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

That's what little girls are made of!  I've been so lucky and have had three newborn girl sessions in the past few weeks.  There's nothing sweeter than a newborn baby girl.  I have two boys, and LOVE having boys, but I really enjoy taking pictures of girls and all their frills.

So, without futher adieu, meet Baby Girl Finley. She is a beautiful newborn!  And she is special to me because this is the first time that I did a maternity session for her mom and then got to meet her as a newborn.  But, boy, she did NOT want to sleep.  I have so many pictures of her yawning.  Mom and Dad worked hard to get her to sleep, and she finally dozed off towards the end of the session as Mom and Dad were holding her together.  








 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these - beautiful work!!

Post a Comment

 
© Kelly Bruckner Photography
CoffeeShop Designs